Travel Adventure - Hotel in Miami Beach's retro capital of cool, Famed architect Morris Lapidus changed the face of Miami Beach with this 631-room hotel, an original example of the Miami Modern style. The hotel opened its doors in the 1950s, and since then, the luxury hotel has hosted Hollywood's elite and undergone a multimillion dollar renovation that includes an Ocean Tower. Sweeping views of the Atlantic Ocean, softly lit rooms and glamorous restaurants and bars seduce visitors to this Miami Beach institution.
- 631 rooms and suites on fashionable Collins Avenue
- Designed by notable architect Morris Lapidus, the father of the Miami Modern style
- Massages, facials and body treatments available in Spa at Eden Roc
- Multiple restaurants and bars onsite, including Cabana Beach Club, the Lobby Bar and Starbucks
- Infinity edge pools and fitness center
RoomsSoft lighting -- from hurricane candles to contemporary wall sconces -- create a sultry feel in the 631 rooms and suites. Minimalist design elements, such as low-slung lounge chairs and graphic horizontal canvases, add urban flair. Floor-to-ceiling windows deliver breathtaking views of the Atlantic and Intracoastal Waterway. Guests in the Ocean Tower bungalow suites enjoy extra luxuries such as floating staircases and oceanfront balconies. All rooms are smoke-free and boast an HDTV, iPod station and Wi-Fi.
FeaturesThe story behind the hotel draws history buffs and tourists, but there's more to this haven than architecture appeal. The luxury property offers a well-rounded list of amenities. Guests can enjoy the DJ in the lobby bar on Saturday nights or sample creative and vibrant Floribbean cuisines at Cabana Beach Club. Eden Roc Miami Beach introduces Spa at Eden Roc that pampers guests with a full array of indulgent, luxurious treatments, guaranteed to leave them refreshed, relaxed and ready to face the world feeling completely rejuvenated from head to toe.
- Miami International Airport (12 miles)
- Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport (27 miles)
- Indian Beach Park (0.1 mi/ 0.2 km)
- Art Deco District (2 mi/ 3 km)
- Washington Avenue (2 .6 mi/ 4.2 km)
- Collins Avenue (2.5 mi/ 4 km)
- Lummus Park (2.7 mi/ 4.4 km)
- Lincoln Road (2.2 mi/ 3.5 km)
- Miami Beach Convention Center (4 mi/ 6.4 km)
- Miami Convention Center (10 mi/ 16.1 km)
- 46,000 square feet of event space, including 28 meeting rooms
- Catering services
- Full-service business center
- Faxing, printing, copying, messenger , secretarial and shipping services
- Audiovisual equipment, including videoconferencing technology
- Event photographers, security guards, locksmiths, and carpenters can be arranged
Policies & Fees
- The property is in the process of enhancing its public spaces in anticipation of Nobu Restaurant and Nobu Hotel- slated to open this year. Fortunately, there is still plenty of glamour and an array of resort amenities for you to enjoy. Everything you could ever desire is within easy reach: shimmering emerald waters, sand beaches, nightlife, dining, shopping, sports, fitness, fashion, art, architecture, music, and more. The luxuries are endless at our oceanfront retreat, and it is our personal goal to help make your Eden Roc Miami Beach experience flawless.
- For rooms with 1 King Bed (both regular and suites), maximum of 3 people per room including children 2 and above are allowed. One rollaway allowed per room for $25/night. For rooms with 2 Queen Beds, maximum of 4 people per room including children 2 and above are allowed. Rollaway beds are NOT allowed in these rooms.
- Resort Fee will be charged extra at $21 per night & includes 2 Bottles of Water, High Speed Internet, 24 Hour Fitness Center Access, 2 Beach Chairs & Domestic/Toll Free Calls;
- Valet Parking - $38 per day
Hotel in Miami Beach's retro capital of cool
4/ 5Oleh Andrian Alfahri