Travel Adventure - World Class hotel for business or pleasure in the capital Washington DC, Many of them during the summer holidays are confused will be on holiday handle it so they take a moment to think to find out a lot of things on the internet for their holidays, I think a vacation to the city dc wasingthon very pleasant because there is a hotel located in DC hip Penn Quarter, Grand Hyatt Washington is an elegant choice for business and leisure travelers. Five good restaurant and bar offers guests a number of dining options. A full-service fitness center and sauna, steam room and swimming pool onsite, and massage therapy and personal trainers available. There is also a games room and a dance floor in the Grand Slam Cafe, and two gift shops, florists, on-site laundry, dry cleaning and valet service. Grand Hyatt Washington is within walking distance from the Smithsonian Institution (including the National Museum of Natural History) and Madame Tussauds Wax Museum. Visitors can stroll through Georgetown and experience American history, exploring the East market or start a historic tour of the US warning, monuments and museums.with a wide variety of many hotel facilities make the visitors feel at home - a long, although the cost is quite expensive but it all paid off with the satisfaction obtained from the hotel.
Reasons to stay
- Comprehensive Grand Hyatt Washington guest services
- Yoga Away™, Grand Slam, fitness, spa
- US Capitol history, White House, memorials
- Metro access from the hotel lobby
- Large fitness club with indoor pool and spa services
Grand Hyatt Washington roomsGuests staying at the Grand Hyatt Washington can choose from 888 rooms with city and atrium views, including suites, kings, doubles and queens. "Respire by Hyatt" hypo-allergenic hotel rooms are also available, which are designed for guests with allergy sensitivities. Visitors ease into soft, fresh hypo-allergenic sheets on delightful plush beds. Oversized desks with ergonomically correct Herman Miller chairs are in each room. Guests can enjoy TV and movies on 42-inch flat panel screens. High-speed wireless Internet is available (for a fee) within rooms or business facilities. An impressive marble bath with spa amenities offers a place to relax and unwind. In-room video checkout is available.
Things to do nearby
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum (0.2 mi/ 0.3 km)
- The Martin Luther King JR Memorial Library (0.2 mi/ 0.3 km)
- International Spy Museum (0.3 mi/ 0.5 km)
- White House and North Lawn Fountain (0.6 mi/ 0.9 km)
- United States Capitol Visitor Center (1.0 mi/ 1.6 km)
- National Museum of the American Indian and Constitution Gardens (1.4 mi/ 2.2 km)
- US Capitol Building and Smithsonian Institution (1.6 mi/ 2.5 km)
- Vietnam Memorial (1.7 mi/ 2.7 km)
- Eastern Market (2.6 mi/ 4.2 km)
- Georgetown (3.0 mi/ 4.8 km)
Policies and FeesThe lobby will undergo extensive renovation works from 17 Dec 2014 until April 2015. This is not a comprehensive list of fees. Any amounts listed above may not include taxes and are subject to change.
World Class hotel for business or pleasure in the capital Washington DC
4/ 5Oleh Andrian Alfahri